Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NEW JOB!!!

Well the church I intervewed with for the teaching position...filled it but not with me...and I am still waiting to hear back from the charter school!! Hoping to find a teaching job especially since I have been in school for four years working toward that degree!! But, I got the job with weight watchers, which just thrills me to death because I really really wanted this job!! I start training thursday night, at the boiling springs location. I absolutely cannot wait!! I will start out training as a receptionist because you have to know how to do that before you become a leader...it is a 4-6 week span of training and then you have to start training as a leader if that is what you want to do!!! I hope to one day become a leader at Weight Watchers, but that will all come with time, going to take it all one step at a time!! I was so excited when I received the phone call because this has been a long time coming and waited for, for a long time!! The centers are becoming computerized but we all still have to be paper trained in case of emergencies when the computers are down or when the power is out and then we will be trained on the computers!! I am so excited about starting...I cannot wait!!! I will continue working with weight watchers even when I do get a teaching job!! If I do not get a teaching job for this coming year I plan to eventually go full time with weight watchers, where I will be scheduled for certain days that are consistent week to week and to sub on the days I am off at weight watchers....that way I can get my foot in the door at some schools for the next year...and when I get my teaching job I will go part time with weight watchers!!! I believe this will be an outstanding job to have, the atmosphere always seems friendly and welcoming!! It will also be so much FUN!!! So ready to start!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ