Thursday, June 04, 2009

CHANGES and NEW THINGS to COME

Well I have had a couple of interviews with schools and waiting to hear back from them. Praying that they went well and that I will hear back. I also have an interview coming up June 11th with weight watchers!! This I am very excited about because it is something that is very near to my heart seeing that just this past december I hit my weight goal from doing weight watchers and am in a size four...a size I have NEVER seen before until now and NEVER though I would even starting weight watchers I was expecting an 8 maybe boy did I surprise myself...quite amazing really. With all this going on I get stressed and bogged down worrying as I wait to hear back and know which way my life will go next! I know it is all in God's hands and He is in control, but at the same time being human I still worry and wish I knew. It is hard to know that this could be the start of my career or that I may be waiting another year for it to come to me. I know either way, whatever happens it is in God's hands and what is meant to be will happen, but I am not much of a person who likes to wait!! SO keep me in your prayers. On the other hand on the 23rd and this month me and BJ will be together for a year and a half which floors me, because this is the longest relationship I have ever been in, I believe he is the one for me and hope he feels the same!! I know there are some out there that NEVER thought it would be possible for me to be "serious" about anyone and that I would always date someone for a few months and then break it off because of an uneasy feeling that I get!! BUT believe it or NOT I have made it and boy has it paid off!! And Honestly i think the reason none of those others worked or that I got that feeling is because it just simply was not meant to be!! Anyone that knows me knows that I have always said what is meant to be will happen!!! I am the luckiest girl alive and wow am I glad that waited it out because I have met the man of my dreams!!! It is hard for me to believe that me and BJ have been together this long...it feels like just yesterday we met and started dating!!! I have so much fun with him...from fishing...yes me fishing, I LOVE it it is so much fun...going new places we have never been, going hiking, going to see a movie, going to downtown greenville to walk around and spend the day together, and so much more!!! No matter what we are doing together is always fun...at least I think so!!! :-D Well I just wanted to bring an update...because I am trying to blog more!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ