Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I know I haven't been blogging very much lately! I have been staying very busy...between looking for a teaching job and working at Cato's and babysitting I have been very busy! I haven't had much time to blog!! But summer has started and I am loving it!! This satuday me and BJ have a fishing tournament that we are in together at Lake Wiley. It is there his and her tournament that his mom and dad puts on. I am very excited...lol yes excited about fishing!! I have really started to enjoy going fishing with him, we usually go about once or twice every two to three weeks or so at the pond, or when it is pretty and have time and are off together!! I haven't actually caught anything but I have had some bites. I am hoping this luck turns around on Saturday lol we shll see!! I am dstill going to Weight Watchers...I am a lifetime member there and have hit my goal weight but still go to stay on track and to get the support from the meetings because that is what really makes the difference!! I am telling you I absolutely love it and I feel amazing!!! I have lost 35 pounds total...and have dropped 4 sizes!!! WOW I know its amazing!!! I NEVER thought I would be saying I wear a size four and NEVER thought I would have lost 35 pounds. I started out saying if I could get in a size 8 I would be happy and wow did I surpass that thought and blew myself away!!! Weight Watchers is the first thing I have done been able to stick to...and its not about dieting for a week or however long it takes you to lose your weight and then going back to how things were...it is TRULY a lifestyle change it teaches you how to eat better and to be more aware of what you are eating. Well that is all I have time for now...trying to get back blogging regularly but we all know how that goes!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ