Friday, June 26, 2009

FUN FUN FUN





















I have started training with weight watchers...and I am loving it!! It is a lot to remember, but once you get the hang of it it isn't so bad!!! My last day training on the paper tally is on Saturday and then I will have to start training on CHAMP their computer systems!! Then I will become a receptionist as I train for a leader position!!! I am so excited!! I will be nervous at first about doing the meetings I know I will be but once I do it a couple of times and get use to my group I will get use to it and that is when it will be a BLAST!!! I just want to be able to give back to the people that helped me along my weight loss journey!!! On another note me and BJ went to Lake Lure and Chimney Rock Wednesday we had a BLAST...we went Kayaking out on Lake Lure, and then we walked around for a bit then we headed up to Chimney Rock, we were going to go Rock Mining but they were closed because their mine was clogged up, so we went shopping in some of the stores and sat out by the river on the rocks for a while then came in and ate at a place called Genny's it s REALLY good!! Then we walked back down to the river for a bit then came back to Spartanburg and saw Transformers...which by the way is an awesome movie!!!! We had a BLAST!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ