Friday, February 06, 2009

Catching Up

Wow...it has been a while!!! Student teaching is going GREAT!!! It keeps me very very very busy...and I go to bed way early and get up all the earlier but it's so much fun!!! I look forward to the weekend so I can catch up on my sleep and spend time with BJ!!! I love my class and I am having an awesome experience!!! I take over full time the week of Feb. 16th and will be for 6 weeks!!! I am really blessed to be in such an awesome class....Everyone at the school is very welcoming and friendly and so willing to help in any way they can!!! Spanish class on Mon. and Wed. is going well!! BJ and I are GREAT...we both have new jobs now and aren't working together anymore, it was a huge adjustment at first but we have both handled it well!! And not seeing him everyday just makes it that much better when I do...I love him with all of my heart!!! As much as I hate not seeing him everyday, it is GREAT when I do get to see him!!! Once this semester is over we will be back to seeing each other everyday...and I will be graduated!!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!! He holds my heart!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ