Friday, May 01, 2009

Super Long Time...and SO much has happened!!!

Well...where to start?...I have finished my student teaching placement...wow what an experience...I had a BLAST and am very blessed...I learned so much and had a GREAT class...not the end though I still plan to go back and see them...through attending a zoo field trip with them, their end of the year program, and for field day! I have finished everything school related and graduate on Tuesday. It is so hard for me to believe that four years ago I started college and now in less than 4 days I will be graduated! It seems like just yesterday I graduated high school and was just starting college. I will have a degree in Early Childhood Education and now it is facing the battle of finding a job teaching...with the job market we have today. Me and BJ are GREAT...we have been together for a year four months and eight days! Hard for me to believe but I wouldn't trade our relationship for the world...I LOVE him with all my heart and soul! He is honestly the BEST thing that has and could have ever happened to me!! He stays by my side through it all...he is always there for me no matter what!! I have lost 37 pounds on weight watchers and I feel GREAT...it is the best thing I have ever done!!! I went from a size 12 to a size 4...its amazing!! I am loving the way I feel...its fabulous!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ