Saturday, January 03, 2009

New aspect...

Getting ready for a new chapter in my life...Tomorrow I start student teaching...and start my last semester of college! It is so hard to believe that I have been in college for 7 semesters already and that this s my last one before I graduate in May! It seems like just yesterday I was posting about being nervous about starting college and now I am posting about being nervous about starting starting student teaching! I am very excited but still nervous. I will be student teaching every day in a Kindergarten classroom. I will also be taking Spanish 2 a Monday and Wednesday night class at Upstate when I finish student teaching. I will still be going to weight watchers just not on Monday nights this semester. I will be going to weight watchers on Saturday mornings...so that I can continue to have the same leader but just change days. I will change back after this semester of classes at upstate. I will graduate in May...and I can't wait!!

No comments:


Me and BJ