Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Year...:-D

Today is mine and BJ's one year together!!! It has been the absolute best year of my life!!! He means more to me than anything else!!! He is the sunshine in my life everyday...he brightens my day everyday that I see him!! So many people ask how do we date and work together but I really enjoy it...it is so much fun being able to wait tables and just look back in the back and know he is there!!! I love him to pieces and would not take anything in this world for him!!! I am soooooo happy with him!!! He knows how to put a smile on my face and he keeps a smile on my face!!! I love being with him rather it is at work, hanging out out one of our houses watching tv, playing video games, or when we go out!! He is the funnest person to be around!!! He has an amazing personality and an awesome smile!!! He is so amazing and he captures my heart again and again and more and more everyday!!!! I fall even more in love with him everytime I see him!!!! I love him with all that I am!!!! I don't know what I would do without him!!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ