Friday, December 19, 2008

I love the way that people try to make real bold statements by leaving comments but yet they post them anonymously...like that takes real guts. And the thing is...is that if they weren't reading or checking my blog they would have NO idea what was being said and it just goes to say that it must have been someone that it was about or else they wouldn't feel they needed to post anonymously. They would have felt that they could post it and let their name be shown but yet again that goes back to people sticking their noses where they don't belong. And if they weren't in the wrong they wouldn't feel a need to defend themselves. And me sharing what I want to my friends and family shouldn't concern anyone else...this is used to keep my family and friends that I don't see everyday up to date on what is going on in my life and how things are going...for those that don't fit into those categories...I don't see any of this being in their concern...why would they even begin to waste their time reading my page about my life...hmmm...maybe they don't have a life of their own...well in that case feel free to read and post what ya want but don't be surprised when I continue posting about what is happening in my life and the ones I love lives as well and I can say that if you don't feel like I should be posting that then heck go find someone elses blog to read and get a dang life!!!!!!!

2 comments:

trish said...

dang, and this is about????

Alison said...

You go sister!!! I think it is hilarious!!!! I'm beginning to see a pattern with it all...hmmm...remember those anonymous comments I was receiving on my blog (you know, before I blocked them - lol)you think it all might be connected? You would think they wouldn't want to hide behind a computer screen if they had something to say...some people just aren't as tough as we are! ;)

I do have a suggestion for them though. They might want to try to find the spell check button next time... LOLOLOL I'm LOVIN' it!!


Me and BJ