Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our 11 months...

Today is mine and BJ's 11 months!!! Last night after work we went back to his house to watch a movie and after we had sat there a while he went in his room to get something...he came back out and handed me my favorite book of all time Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Suess and it had a book mark in it about teachers...I began reading the book and before I got all the way through it he said Jennie turn your book mark over, so I did and there on the string of the book mark, he had attached my promise ring!!!! He promised me he would love me til the end!! He is the sweetest guy I could ever ask for and I love him with all of my heart!!!! I really am the luckiest girl ever to have him...he is the most amazing guy ever and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else nor would I want to be!! He is the bets guy that I could have ever asked for!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ