Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some People have some Real Nerve...or at least act like it

Some things really get to me...and anyone that truly knows me knows that I let things build up and before it makes me mad or gets to me, but some things get to me right off. And one of these things is when people who don't know someone starts to run their mouth about them, that is close to me or my family and putting their nose in places that it shouldn't be!!! And lately this has been happening...a lot more and more... mostly because of certain family things we have been having going on. So I guess that makes people think they have a right to put their noses in places where it doesn't belong or to even drag people into it that has absolutely nothing to do with it. I don't know how you can throw someone under the bus that you have talked to or taken more than 10 or 15 minutes to get to know them. I guess I was always taught graowing up if I didn't have something nice to say to keep my mouth close...not by any means saying that I always followed that but I at least know not to start running my mouth about someone who is innocent and has nothing to do with the situation needs to be left out of it. I just get really irratated about these kind of things. Some people just need to grow up and accept things how they really are. But I guess it is hard to accept things when you lie to yourself about them everyday...who wouldn't have a hard time dealing with things or putting things to rest when they know they were the one in the wrong. But don't bring someone else into the situation when they aren't the problem all that does is try to focus the problem on someone else because you know you are the problem or what caused it!!!!!

2 comments:

trish said...

josh bolduc? beth spencer? or... ashlee w/e her last name is??

Anonymous said...

you are ezactly correct. people should keep there comments to themselves instead of spreading their life trouble to everyone else. making people feel sorry for them If only they knew the whole story.


Me and BJ