Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election 2008

Today I stood in line for 4 1/2 hours to vote today at my voting place for the first time ever!! Boy was it an exciting experience!! I saw all kinds of people...some very very kind people and some wow crazy ones!! I am glad that I went to cast my vote today because it made me feel like I did all that I could do and no matter what the outcome was, I knew I did what I could. I casted my vote for McCain and Palin so just a few moments ago when I saw the results for 2008 election I wasn't too disappointed because I had cast my vote and done my part, so now it is all in God's hands. He has a reason and purpose for everything that happens. So our country and everyone in it is in God's hands and at his will and grace, so we have to trust in Him and allow him to guide us! So although I am not sure what is in store for our country for the next four years God does and He has a plan and purpose for us and our country. So we have to give it to Him and lay it at His feet and let Him work through us.

1 comment:

trish said...

You got that right!!!! :) - God is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh and i only had to stay in the line umm... 10 mins!!!!!!! Beat that!!! hahaha!! :) - that's what you get from coming from a smallllll down.... they only had four poll things in the room!! Hahahahaha!!!!


Me and BJ