Tuesday, November 04, 2008

So close to the END!!!!

Well......it went by soooo fast and I didn't think I would be saying this but college has went by extremely fast and I have only one semester left in which I will be sudent teaching!!!! I found out I will be at Oakland Elementary School next semester with a Kindergarten Class with Mrs. Showen for my student teaching!!! :-D We have a lot of upcoming meetings to meet with our teachers from our schools and lots of work before this semster is up!!! I graduate on May 5th 2009, which is extremely hard for me to believe...by this time next year I will hopefully have a job and be teaching :-D!!!! I am very excited about student teaching but at the same time a little nervous about it!!! More to come soon!!!

1 comment:

trish said...

holy crap..that's crazy!! you will make a GREAT teacher!! :) - I can't believe I am almost done with my first semester of college!!!! YAY!!! :)


Me and BJ