Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update!!! It's been FOREVER!!!

Well...let's see...we will start with what a GREAT Valentine's Day I had with BJ!!! We celebrated on Wednesday instead of on Thursday because he had to work so we got together and I gave him his presents candy, 2 wii controllers, pj pants, and fishing stuff; and he gave me mine very sexy perfume and lotion, a navy blue and white polka dotted purse, and a helzberg diamond necklace that shaped like a heart with a pink quartz in it!!! Then the following Sunday BJ and Dustin ashley's boyfriend got together at BJ's house and cooked steak , sweet taters, and banana pudding for us!! It was so much fun and the food was GREAT!!!! One thing that I have noticed is how when guys that you use to talk to find out that you have a boyfriend they seem to go crazy and wish they had you and I find this quite funny!!! A lot of this has been happening and it just makes me laughbecause I am SOOO happy with BJ, more than most could imagine!!!! School is going GREAT just very very very busy!!! Not to much longer til summer only I will be taking summer classes as well, what fun ha ha. Me and BJ have been dating for 2 months and 2 weeks!! He is a GREAT guy and he really has my heart!!! Drew finished is basketball season and is beginning baseball...and Mikayla is still going strong in dance!!! I work a LOT..and don't have too much time for some my closest friends like what I would like to but hopefully with summer rolling back around and with me taking only a couple of summer classes that will change!!! I am on Spring Break right now, which isn't to much of a break, im working and doing lot's of school work. I have started on the weight watchers diet and also going to the tanning bed!!! My goal is to lose at least 30 pounds, and just to let ya know it isn't for anyone but myself I have a lot of people asking why and it is just for me no one else!!! I love tanning thats the me time I get every day, that I NEED!!!! I am off 2morrow YAH :-D!!! Well I hope everything is going GREAT and hopefully I won't wait as long next time before posting!!!

2 comments:

trish said...

about time you updated this!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)



your sister is so proud of mikayla......... its so cute. lol

Barb said...

Good luck with WW!!!!

I'm letting everyone on the Heads Or Tails blogroll know that HoT has a home of its own! You can find it HERE. :)


Me and BJ