Thursday, January 31, 2008

Everything has started back up!!! Another year ahead!!

Everything has started back up and it has been busy busy busy for me!!! School has started and is going well!! I am in my block education courses, and they are GREAT...I have five classes on monday I have 2 classes the 1st one goes from 8 30- 11 10 and the second goes from 11 20- 1 50, then on tuesdays and thursdays I have the same class from 11 45- 1, on wednesdays I have my Clinical one from 8 30- 12 10 and this where I will be traveling to my set school to observe and do some hand on things in the classroom before beginning to do student teacheing they want us to have some experience in the classroom! So far we have been at the Child Development Center at Upstate, and it has been a lot of fun, on fridays my class goes from 8 30- 11 10. I am really enjoying this semesters classes...they are all geared toward my major and they really teach us a lot about the things we truly need to focus on in becoming teachers!!! Work is still going well. Its been crazy lately Im either at school, work, with BJ, or at church!! Haven't been able to go to church as much as I would like to bc I am over the floor at Ron's on Sundays so I have to be there! SO some Sunday nights I am able to make it to church and some Wednesday nights!! We have started meeting at Ron's on Monday nights to have a Bible Study since we are closed on Mondays ad I really enjoy being a part of that!!! Well thats what's been going on in my life lately!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Good luck with the new semester :)

trish said...

FRAKIN UPDATE ON THIS THING......... DANG!


Me and BJ