Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It has been a while and LOTS has happened!!!!

Passed this semester of classes.....and got into the teaching program and will be starting classes in the education department on Jan. 14th!!! I am excited!! I also have started dating a guy that I work with and he is a great guy!!! He is respectful, very sweet, and just the best!!! I turned another year old im now the big 21 and I have heard its all downhill from here...but I believe thats just some peoples state of mind!!! My Christmas and New Years was GREAT...busy but GREAT..spent time with those that I love the most and the ones that are the funnest to be with and thats what it is all about!!!! I also just got back from Gatlinburg with my church which was a lot of fun!!! We had some pretty interesting times their and we learned a lot!!! Saw lots of GREAT bands in concert like Toby Mac, Chris Tomlin, Skillet, and Sanctus Real!! So now its just home and work and getting ready for school to start back on the 14th!! Got to get some things ready before starting back on the 14th but for the most part I will be ready to go when it starts!!! I know how I get and with me starting something new I will be nervous at the beginning but it will all work out!!!

1 comment:

trish said...

spent time with those that I love the most and the ones that are the funnest to be with and thats what it is all about!!!!






i'm losing my best friend. :(


Me and BJ