Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back again...after a long time of not blogging!!! Its been busy!! Still working at Ron's waiting tables and at Sassy's Tan and Style!! Me and BJ just celebrated our five months of dating on Friday :-D!!! He is the GREATEST guy ever and he means the world to me!!! He has my heart!! I am the luckiest girl ever to have such a GREAT guy!!! Yea I know some of you are probably thinking wow how has he put up with her that long ;-) lol who knows but I sure am glad he has :-D!!! I start summer school a week from tomorrow on June 2nd and will be there from 9-3 45 mon-thurs taking Chemistry!!! What fun ha yea right!!! But its ok because I know some people i am taking that class with so it won't be so bad!!! Then in July I am taking Spanish 1 mon- thurs 11 15- 1 so that isn't quite as bad!!! Went swimming today with BJ, my sis, drew and mikayla...we had so much fun!!! Well swimming wore me out today so Im off to bed!!!

No comments:


Me and BJ