Monday, October 06, 2008

It has been a LONG time!!!

Well...it has been a very long time since I have been on here to update!!! Stayed busy with school and work a lot lately!!! Me and BJ have been dating for over 9 months now and he is sooo awesome!!! I love him with all my heart!!! I am sooo lucky to have him!!! I am about half through my first semester of my senior year and my last semester of college is approaching rapidly!!! It is sooo hard to believe I only have one semester left and that will be student teaching!!! Now don't get me wrong I am very excited but...it is sooooo hard to believe how fast it is approaching...I am a little nervous but I always am when faced with new challenges. Drew and Mikayla are growing sooo fast...I can't believe how fast they are growing!!! Work is still going well...I stil enjoy it a whole lot and love what I do!!! Well that's it for now may I will stay on top of updating a little better.

No comments:


Me and BJ